The Whale and the Snail – Teaching Ideas and Book Review
How to use this book for Teaching purposes:
- Find all Adjectives and descriptive word in the book.
- What does the snail tell his friends about his travel?
- Write about which other places would the snail want to travel to?
- Find the rhyming words.
- Write a news report on all the children who saved the whale.
- Count all the creatures shown in the book.
- Find out more about the snails and whales. Where do they live? What they eat? How long they live? What are their characteristics?
- Make a chart of all the places the snail travelled. Read about the people, culture, weather and food.
- Plan which countries would the snail want to travel further.