How to play Memory game with kids
Memory game is a classic. It never goes out of style for every generation. Play it with all age groups and everybody seems to love this evergreen memory game. Missing object memory game is even popular for baby showers, birthday parties and get togethers.
What is a memory game ?
It is a matching game. In a stipulated time and by not forgetting all the visuals you have to match the similar objects or cards. Memory games help a lot of brain exercise and helps you improve your remembering skills.
What are the benefits of a memory game ?
- Memory games help with working memory in children. Working memory is the memory your brain can hold and use immediately. Having a good working memory means you can hold the information and also apply it when needed.
- Visual recognition – identifying objects and distinguishing the difference between images. When you play a memory game it helps to improve your visual skills
- Playing memory games improves concentration and focus. It helps children pay attention to details
- Improves short term memory. Short term memory and long term memory are correlated. It eventually helps in improving memory.
Learn how to play missing object memory game:
- It is actually very simple. Gather up a few things from the house. Like a candle stand, photo frame etc.
- Place it all on a tray.
- Show it to kids or adults for 30 sec to 1 min.
- Blind fold your child.
- After that make a few changes in the existing things, like change the photo in the photo frame or hide a part of the toy
- Ask your child to pen down all the missing object.
Sounds fun right? Don’t you feel like playing it too.
How we played the Memory game?