DIY snake bubble activity for kids
Vacations and free time bring on the need to find some fun learning activities for kids so that they could keep aside those stupid video games aside for a while. Why don’t try for the snake bubble activity this time?
Well, kids, these days can think beyond you imaginations being brought up in the ultra-advanced times of the world. You need to make sure that you bring them an idea which they can call “fun”. There are plenty of activities that would initiate fun and learn altogether and this one is certainly one among those. A snake bubble activity is simple and cheap and could be easily conducted with materials available at home.
An activity for all ages
We hardly know someone who does not like bubbles. Bubble snakes are to be enjoyed by everyone irrespective of how old or young they are.
Babies: Of course, they won’t be able to make bubble solutions for themselves but there’s a lot they would love. It would be a great sensory experience for them as they touch and squish the snake bubbles. You may do this with them during bath time, out in the sun or anytime you wish!
Toddlers: Although blowing snakes bubble would be quite difficult for the younger ones, it would surely let them grow, learning it. This could be a great practice to help the children do well with some important elements of speech development. This generally includes the muscles of their tongue and lips.
Grown-ups: For school going kids this activity could be an interesting science experiment. Just guide them once and they’d do it all by themselves. In fact, they’d add up a lot more experiments to the simple bubble snake creation.
How to make bubble snake?
This would hardly need an illustration. This is something we all had done in our childhoods. But for those haven’t, here‘s the process:
Make a bubble snake blower: get these
All you need is:
1.An empty plastic bottle
2.Some elastic bands
3.A flannel or an old towel
How to do it?
1. Remove the lid and cut off the base of the bottle. Use a bread knife to do it perfectly.
2. over the bottle’s cut end with a flannel of a piece of towel. Fix it well at its place with the help of elastic bands.
3. Dilute some washing liquid into the bowl into a consistency that could make bubbles.
4. Now dip the covered end in the soap solution and ensure that the towel is wet through.
5. Blow through the opening end of the bottle as the bubbles snake down.
What about colorful bubbles snake?
Undoubtedly, you can always do this. Once your kids have learned how to make snake bubble, add colors these bubbles. There could be several different ways of doing so.
1. Put on some of your favorite watercolor paints on the towel before blowing.
2. Add color to the bubble solution
3. Use food coloring to create patterns in the bubble snake.
This snake bubble activity would surely be fun for your kids.
You can also look at more fun activities: