Check out the Video Tutorial:
January 31, 2018
DIY Adult colouring Aprons.
We all love Colouring pages, great stressbusters and they look gorgeous. I decided to put those beautiful prints on fabric. Choose names and prints as you like. It might look complicated, but they are super simple to make.
What we need:
How to do it:
1. Select a light Fabric plain Apron.
2. As per your desire, take a colouring page print.
3. Use Carbon paper to trace it on the Apron.
4. Use Fabric black marker to draw a final outline.
5. Colour the print with markers.
Please follow and like us: