February 14, 2018
For the love of colourful and fusion things, this table decor is easy and quick with random things brought together.
Things needed for the Table Decor:
1. Chumbak Bobbleheads
2. Coloured A4 size paper as table mats. Use one or two as per your convenience.
3. Random size glass bottles with one flower.
4. Handwritten Menu cards in a photo frame.
5. Base plates plain coloured
6. All time avaible marigold flowers
7. Using bowls for Bobbleheads to stand
On the Menu is:
Watermelon Feta saladBagel Avocado toastDo-nutMasala Tea/Orange juice
Watermelon Feta Salad
Scoop watermelon with an ice cream scooper(it’s very easy). Add some crumbled Feta cheese and garnish with crushed Mint, Alfafa sprouts and pomegranate sauce.
Bagel Avocado Toast
Cut the bagel into half. One half put cheddar cheese and sundried tomatoes and bake it for 5 minutes till the cheese melts. On the other half cut avocado slices and place them. Sprinkle lemon juice and chilli flakes. Salt to taste.
Looking for more Décor DIY:
Please follow and like us: