May 12, 2017
Learn how to make adorably cute prints permanent.
Hello Dads! Why don’t you help you kids create these simple and fun Mother’s day gifts.
1. Ceramic Plate (oven safe) – I used Corelle – Available at Lulu
2. Permanent Markers – Available at any stationery shop.
How to make it :
1. Let your child create any designs they like. You can make them do it on a rough paper if you are unsure.
2. After they finish their artwork, put in a preheat oven (350 C) and then bake for half hour.
3. You must always clean it with a light hand wash.
1. Corelle side plate – 15 dhs
2. Permanent Markers – 25 to 50 dhs depending on the brand
Make a Birthday bunting banner What is a bunting? Bunting is used for party decorations, c