Make this quick Car Themed Bunting for your birthday boy, or decorate a Teepee.
A Bunting is generally used for party decorations and is made from strings and paper or fabric. It lightens up the decor during celebrations, birthdays, festivals, get-togethers or just everyday living. It adds a very creative and colourful touch to your kids Teepee. It enhances how the Teepee looks and completes it.
You can make Bunting at home with gathering up your favourite colours and patterns of fabric and paper. This way you can have a Bunting you like without paying a hefty price for it.
This car themed Bunting will add a personal quirky touch to your kids Teepee. Check ‘How to make Personalized Birthday Bunting Banner in less than 10 minutes’.
How to DIY car themed Bunting for a Teepee?
- Red, Blue and Yellow coloured Ribbon.
- Checkered Ribbon
- Any kind of thin rope
How to make a Car themed Bunting :
- Ribbons – Any Stationery shop
- Black and White checkered ribbon – Dubai Library stationery shop
- Sisal Rope – Daiso
Other materials to make a Teepee Bunting :
- Using patterns and colours of your favourite fabric
- Using Felt fabric with personalization.
- Use fairy lights to decorate your teepee, instead of a bunting
- Pompoms add cuteness to the tent and can easily replace a bunting.