Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This cream cheese Fruit dip is so perfect for all get-together may it be a picnic, play-date, brunch, family dinners, barbecues. It is always a crowd pleaser!
What I love about this Cream cheese fruit dip is it not only tastes good, but it can be made literally in 60 seconds. And moreover, the ingredients are easily available in your pantry/refrigerator.
And and and if you are worried about your children not eating enough fruits, I promise you will have no complaints henceforth. They love this Cream cheese fruit dip.
This dip is not fancy. It is not complicated. It is homely and easy to make. But everyone seems to love it.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
1. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric beater until fluffy.
2. Fold in whipped cream; serve with fresh fruit.
The dip can be mixed together and stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 5 days.
Some variations to the fruit dip:
• Yogurt /sour cream fruit dip – Add yogurt/sour cream instead of whipped cream. Also, add a bit of milk if needed.
• Fruit dip with chocolate – Almost like chocolate ganache whipped with cream cheese, mmm! Add some unsweetened cocoa powder and melted chocolate with all the other ingredients.
• Strawberry fruit dip – Substitute strawberry cream cheese for plain cheese.
• Fruit dip with Jello – Mix a packet of Jello (flavor of your choice) with all the ingredients.