Chocolate Coconut Date Balls
We all love crunching snacks now and then. Why don’t we make some alterations and choose some healthy snacks this time. When there is no time in preparing some delicious bite, opt for easy grab and go snack. And for that, what is the better option then, picking the Coconut Date Balls.
Grabbing the bite of Coconut date Balls is too obsessing. They are naturally sweet, thus, no need to add extra sweetness to the balls. These balls are made of dried fruits and dates and these energy balls are among no-bake snacks. Just pick all the ingredients and blend them together into the food processor.
Keeping such snacks in your refrigerator through the week is like feasting the healthy snack with some delicious taste. Make some bulky healthy stuff and you can keep them in freezer to preserve it for a longer time.
Why should I make these Chocolate Energy balls?
1. No added Sugar – They are naturally sweet because of dates and do not need any extra sugar. They are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings without any sugar.
2. Make them from before – Best thing about these energy balls is you can make them in batches and refrigerate. They stay for about a week, that means for a week all you hunger pangs and sweet cravings can be satisfied without any junk food binging.
3. Easy and quick Recipe – They can be made so fast. Chocolate Date balls can be made within 10 minutes. When a recipe is so easy and delish it definitely needs to be in your kitchen.
4. No extra baking equipment – No need for an oven or any fancy baking supplies.
5. Made from limited supplies – The supplies needed for this recipe are limited and mostly can be altered according to availability. Like you can your choice of nuts to the mixture. You can also add flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
6. On the go snack – Carry it with you for a long day at work. Eat one ball and satisfy your hunger and sweet pangs.
Other ingredients you can use/add to make these energy balls:
1. Flax seeds
2. Pumpkin seeds
3. Hemp seeds
4. Your choice of nuts
5. Chocolate chips
6. Peanut butter
Since everybody has become more and more health-conscious, we need to make a consistent effort in including healthy food into our diet. Snacks are something we tend to binge on, that’s exactly why I shared some Easy and Quick Healthy Recipes on my blog the other day like Cucumber Hummus bites, Broccoli Cottage Cheese patty and Cracker Sandwiches can also be used as appetizers for dinner parties.
Let’s start with collecting all the ingredients going to be used in our delicious yum chocolate coconut date balls. This is no cooking snack and would only take about 10 minutes to blend all the ingredients and finally freeze them.
• 1 cup of raw almonds
• 15 Medjool dates, pitted (1.5 cups)
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the almonds in a food processor and churn until you have a fine almond meal. Or you can even add different nuts to your recipe to give it some different and specific taste to your chocolate Date Balls. Also, make sure you don’t over blend the nuts. Over blended nuts will turn into nut butter after releasing the essential oil. Just ground all the large nut chunks.
2. Add dates, cocoa powder and coconut in a food processor and turn it into high until everything is combined. Take a heavy-duty food processor to process the dates. Dates make the perfectly sticky date ball that holds just the right amount of chocolate in it.
3. Combine all the ingredients well.
4. Make it into one big ball. Making of these balls are so easy that you can even engage your kids to make some balls. This will be fun for them to.
5. Start rolling balls from the dough, and cover them with coconut.
6. Place it in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes. After, you can transfer the chocolate date balls into a freezer bag or some container which can be used to store the delicious ball into the freezer for some longer time.
Make such easy and tasty snack this week, and those coconut date Balls are going to be healthy too for your kids and family. Make a whole batch ready for a week. You could even make some extra batches and freeze it. Store extra ones packed in the freezer-safe bag and there, you could go on for up to 3 months. You just need to defrost them at room temperature before serving the tasty Chocolate energy balls.
This is among the best natural sweetened dish you can store in your refrigerator to hit your sweet cravings instantly. And even these are among the healthy snacks containing mainly dried fruits and no added sugar. So you need not worry about our diabetes meter. They are refined sugar-free and dairy-free, there is no artificial material involved here in the yummy chocolate date balls.
These amazing chocolate energy date balls are worth adding to your midday snack habit. You can consume them for some sweet treat after the hectic day to boost up your energy as well as your mood. And you can go on-board with this healthy habit without any guilt. So what are you waiting for, grab some common ingredients and quench your sweet little thirst.
Such easy to cook and no-bake method of making, still bite like an almond joy. Who would not like to enjoy such a healthy tasty snack.