Broccoli Panner Patty is packed with nutrients and no doubt a delightful recipe for some tasty evening snacks for the gathering. All the ingredients used are wholesome healthy and perfect to make out some healthy broccoli paneer recipe for mid-meal hunger and snacks.
Broccoli is among the excellent veggie for the health. They are tightly packed with the nutrients which want a growing child requires. Shifting to this tasty healthy snack is the best alternative to make your kids reduce the consumption of street food junks. You are going to serve the taste right at home with more healthy and delicious stuff.
So, get ready to learn this superb broccoli snack recipes.
Ingredients – makes 4 Patty
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- ½ cup broccoli after grinding in the chopper
- ½ cup bell peppers finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Chat masala
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup bread crumbs to add
- ¼ cup bread crumbs to roll the patty
- Oil to shallow fry
- Take the pot and fill it water. Let it Boil and place the broccoli and the bell peppers in the pot and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Make sure water is enough that it covers all the broccoli. Take out the material when the colour changes to bright green and has become a little soft.
2. Take paneer in a bowl and crumble it. Take the set aside cooled broccoli to mix.
3. You can also use oats instead of bread crumbs. Heat oats to a non-stick pan and roast for 2 minutes until it turns brown and keeps it aside to let it cool.
4. Add broccoli, bell peppers and chopped coriander to paneer and mix. Add some oats powder and all the spices that you need.
5. Add some lemon juice to the mixture.
6. Add salt to taste, mango powder and chat masala. I have used sandwich masala instead of chat masala here.
7. Add bread crumbs to the mixture and mix.
8. Add more bread crumbs, if needed. You should be able to roll into patties without breakage.
9. Divide the mixture into equal parts and roll them into round patties and dip into bread crumbs.
10. To cook the Paneer Tikki recipe, preheat the Tava with enough oil.
11. Place the Broccoli Paneer Tikki on the Tava and pour some more oil to cook the tikkis until it turns golden in colour and then change the side, so that both the side gets cooked well.
12. Shallow fry the patty and you are ready to serve immediately with some green or red chutney. You can even place some garlic chutney, it will enhance the taste of the tikkis.
Broccoli Paneer Tikki is cooked only over the non-stick tava with the minimal usage of peanut oil and not deep-fried. Make use of less oil so that is more crispy as well as healthy.
This is among the innovative snack and it embraces the tummy for some excellent meal. This is a must-try paneer patties recipe which is not only going to serve your tongue but your health too.